Look for questions relating to your query
FACEBOOK QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Some people still ask the question.. What is Facebook!
Facebook is a social media networking platform website where users can post comments, share photographs, videos and post links.
They can also share news or other interesting content from the web and
Make live chat,
and even known to use facebook for promotions and personal events.
Shared content can be made accessible to the public,
or it can be shared only among friends or family, to an individual, or a group.
See video below
To create a Facebook account:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click Create an Account.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
- Click the account menu down arrow at the top right of any Facebook page in your web browser.
- Select ‘Settings’
- Choose ‘General’ in the left column.
- Click ‘Manage your account‘
- Press ‘Deactivate your account‘, and then follow the steps to confirm your decision.
How to delete a facebook account
- Go to the account menu down arrow at the top right of any Facebook page in your web browser
- Click ‘Download a copy of your Facebook data’ at the bottom of your General Account Settings
- Choose ‘Start My Archive’
To reactivate your Facebook account within the 14-day period after deactivation, open your browser and go to Facebook.com Then enter the same email address or phone number and the password you were using at the time you deactivated your account. You should see your timeline appear on your screen
To delete a group:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Click Members on the left.
- Click next to each member’s name and select Remove from Group.
- Select Leave Group next to your name once you’ve removed the other members.
How to change name on facebook
- Load your Facebook profile, and click the down-pointing arrow in the top-right of the page and click Settings.
- Under General look for Name, click Edit and enter your new name.
- Click Review Change, enter your password, and click Save Changes.
Change facebook page name:
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Click Save Changes.
How to change your birthday on facebook:
- From your News Feed, click your name in the top left.
- Click About next to your name on your profile and select Contact and Basic Info in the left menu.
- Scroll down and hover over Birth Date or Birth Year, and then click Edit to the right of the info you’d like to change.
How to block someone on facebook:
- Click at the top right of Facebook and choose Settings.
- Go to the left side of Facebook and click Blocking.
- Click Blocking in the left side menu.
- Enter the name of the person you want to block and click Block.
How to unblock someone on facebook:
- Click at the top right of Facebook and choose Settings.
- Go to the left side of Facebook and click Blocking.
- In the Block Users section you should see a list of people you’ve blocked. …
- Tap Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
To create a FB page;
Register for a Facebook Business Page. …
Enter Your Business Information. …
Upload Your Profile Picture & Cover Photo. …
Invite Friends to Like Your Page. …
Include Additional Business Details. …
Add a Button to Your Page.
Here are the steps to creating an event via your Facebook fan page:
- Click “Create an Event” at the top of your page’s timeline.
- Add an event video and photo, then enter your event’s name, location, and frequency (such as one time, weekly, monthly, or recurring event).
- Then click “Publish.”
is as easy as — actually, it’s easier than — adding someoneas a friend.
Navigate to that person’s Timeline and click the Follow button
To unfollow on facebook
Visit the friend’s profile and unfollow them there. Just click on their profile pic, go to their profile page
How to appear offline on facebook;
open the Facebook Messenger app and select your address book.
Tap on the Active tab, and toggle the switch displayed next to your username to the Off position:
Now that you have successfully disabled Facebook Chat your mobile, you will no longer appear in your friends’ Active tabs
How to tag someone on facebook:
- Begin a post or a comment on another post, photo, or video.
- Start typing a someone’s name anywhere in the post or comment. Facebook will make suggestions as you type.
- Alternatively, type @ before typing a name. …
- Tap the name of the user you want to tag when it appears.
- Tap Post in the upper-right.
How to delete friends on facebook;
➣ click Friends ➣ hover your mouse on Friends button that on the right of the profile picture
➣ tick Unfriend that is at the bottom of the dropdown option
(if I remember correctly, it will directly do the Unfriend, no question asked, so be careful).
That’s it, just two steps, proceed to continue
Can I mass delete friends on Facebook?
Facebook recommends “unfriending” by going to a person’s profile
but you can mass remove friends by using the Edit Friends menu.
Click the “Account” link in the upper right corner of your homepage, then click “Edit Friends” from the drop-down menu.
How to check in on facebook:
- Tap Check In at the top of News Feed. …
- Select the name of the place you’d like to check in to. …
- Type a comment into the Check In box. …
- Tap the person icon to tag friends. …
- Tap Done when you’re done tagging. …
- Tap Post in the upper-right corner.
How to download facebook data:
- Go to Facebook.com/settings.
- Tap “Downloada copy of your Facebook data.”
- Tap “Download Archive.”
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebookwill alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click “Download Archive” again, and a zip file will downloadto your computer.
To change the language you see on Facebook:
- Click in the top right and select Settings.
- Click Language.
- Select the language you want to see on Facebook and click Save Changes.
How to make facebook private;
click the edit button on the far right. Now select who you want to see your future Facebook posts from the drop-down.
Public will be the opposite of private (naturally), so set it to “friends” if you only want Facebook friends to see them
Change Privacy Settings on Photo Albums
- Go to your profile and click Photos.
- Click Albums.
- Select the album you want to change the privacy setting for.
- Click Edit.
- Use the audience selector to set the privacy setting for the album.
How to post on facebook?
To share something on Facebook:
- From the top of your News Feed or timeline, click Make Post.
- Add a text update or click the type of post you’d like to share (example: Photo/Video, Feeling/Activity).
- You can also: …
- Choose where you’d like to share your post.
How to delete a comment on facebook:
- Hover over the comment.
- Click and select Hide Comment.
- Click Delete.
How to recover deleted facebook messages;
If you deleted them, then they are gone and you cannot get them back. To retrieve archived messages, go to your message box
(not just the drop down, but to the full list of messages.)
There you will see at the top left of the screen “Inbox” and “Other” and “More” with a drop-down arrow after the more. Click on “More”.
How to use Facebook
FAN PAGE ROBOT
Fan Page Robot Review – Does it Really Work?
Fan Page Robot is a social media automation tool.
It will help you to save time managing your social media accounts and grow your audience.
It searches the internet for viral content, viral articles, images or videos then posts them on your social media accounts.
F/Page Robot makes this process automatically and can be set it up in a few minutes.
Also, it chooses the best time and the best hashtags to post the selected content.
If you make this research and scheduling manually, it may not be so effective.
While you grow your following, you can get more traffic to your links and increase your leads and sales.
F/Page Robot works for any niche, industry, country and language.
It’s an easy and simple tool to use and you can manage multiple accounts even as a total beginner.
In my opinion, a good tool to use if you want help managing your social media accounts.
Or you want to save time and focus on other important tasks of your Online Business.
I think that it could be helpful for anyone who wants to manage his/her social media accounts more effectively.
As a beginner, it’s not an easy process to grow your following.
It is important to have a tool like this one to do all the hard work.
More experienced users with multiple accounts can save a lot of time with Fan Page Robot.
Spending time on social media is time-consuming to keep your accounts and pages updated with quality content.
When you do not spend time on research, you can focus on other important aspects of your business.
So, the people that won’t benefit from Fan Page Robot, are those who use social media only for recreational purposes.
Fan Page Robot has five main tabs inside the program that you can use to work.
You can create, schedule your posts and find the best hashtags for maximum views reach.
You search for viral content on news, images, videos by keyword.
You can search for any niche and you can post the content you find to your social media accounts.
It finds and posts viral content to your pages automatically.
Create custom URLs to appear your call to action on the other people websites that you have shared on your page.
These are the main tools of Fan Page Robot.
You have the option to choose by yourself what you will post or you can automate the whole process.
It is a simple to use the tool and you will rarely need to contact the support.
It has an email where you can ask for help or send anything you want.
They will respond after one or two days.
So, support is not great but you will not need them soon because it is a simple tool to use and set up.
Keep in mind that people who buy the unlimited plan have priority when they contact support.
Fan Page Robot has two plans:
- Pro Plan: It costs $14.95/mo and you can manage three Facebook pages and 36 other social media pages
- Unlimited Plan: It costs $39/mo and you can manage unlimited pages on ten social media platforms.
It’s a cheap price comparing to their competition.
I have tried products before that you pay $10-$15 for only one account.
The money you pay for Fan Page Robot is not too much if you consider the time you save.
Doing all that tasks manually it takes hours every day while with this tool you need a few minutes per day.
I would like to see a free trial for new members in the future.
They will find more customers if they give the option to people to test their tools.
When you can automate a task without decreasing the quality of your content is a good idea in my eye’s.
That is the case here too!
You save time by automating your social media pages while you post viral content.
As a tool, Fan Page Robot is a simple to use tool great for beginners and experienced users.
They offer what they promise on the sales page at a fair price.
So, I recommend it to anyone who wants to automate his social media pages.
Also, it’s not just Facebook … This can also be used on other social media platforms.